For Sale A4 - Pubs / Bars / Clubs
• Lounge/restaurant with quarry tile floor, oak finished bar with 13 points of dispense, seating and tables for approximately 90 persons, open fireplace.
• Bar with seating for approximately 30 persons but would comfortably take 60, bar with 8 points of dispense.
• Ladies WC
• Gents WC
• Disabled WC and baby changing area
• Kitchen with stainless steel surfaces,
Lower Ground Floor
• Large cellar and storage
Private family accommodation, briefly comprising:
• 3 x double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and wash basin
• Store room
• Rear yard area with oil tanks
• Upstairs balcony area accessed from living accommodation
• Large car park for approximately 25 vehicles
EPC Rating D
£279,000 for the freehold property PLUS £75,000 for the fixtures and fittings.
The above figures are exclusive of any VAT the vendor may have a duty or choose to impose. We have been informed however that as at 8th August 2017 the vendor has not elected to tax the property.
The property has planning for use as a Public House. Planning for conversion to a private dwelling was refused in 2017 - CBC Ref 16/00512/COU.
The property will be sold with a restrictive covenant applying to both the pub and car park which will restrict their use to a Public House and ancillary car park for the use of the pub ONLY.