Yates – Ensuring no opportunity is ever missed
Yates have a unique understanding of the local property market in Corby and surrounding areas. Established in 1990 we have guided our customers through the entire process when matching them with their perfect home or commercial premises.
The name Yates has become synonymous with the property market in and around Corby over the last 30 years. Jim Yates first opened an Estate Agency in Corby just months after the closure of the Steel Works and he continues to lead the firm to this day with fellow directors Jane Yates and Kelly Lawrie.
We pride ourselves in being Corby’s largest and most experienced Estate Agency, offering an impeccable, insightful experience to all our customers. Our large team of experienced property specialists makes sure that no opportunity is ever missed for both our tenants, landlords, homebuyers and vendors.
Prime location for maximum visibility
With our offices occupying a prominent position within the Leisure Quarter of Corby Town Centre, we can confidently say our eye catching Illuminated window displays will have lots of passing footfall and will be widely seen by the busy night time crowds attending the nearby Savoy Cinema, East Midlands Swimming Pool and many restaurants.
If you are selling or letting your property this is why thousands have already chosen Yates Estate Agents
- We are open when people want to view your property
- Advertising by To Let Boards, our own dedicated Website, LED Window Displays and on Facebook.
- Our office is in the heart of Corby’s Leisure Quarter with a high footfall of applicants scanning our properties advertised in our window daily.
- We have an extensive mailing list of applicants that are waiting to buy or rent a home just like yours.
- We talk sense and with our experience will give you the best advice and service.
- We already look after over £50 million worth of property just like yours and get our current clients the best results and minimise risk.
- We are often the first port of call for buyers, landlords and tenants in the local area.